Galvanized wire is divided into hot-dip galvanized wire and electronic galvanized wire or called cold galvanized wire .
Hot dip galvanizing
It is dip - plated in molten zinc solution, with fast production speed, thick but uneven coating, with the maximum thickness allowed by the market being 45 microns and the maximum being over 300 microns. It is dark in color, consumes a lot of zinc metal, forms an infiltration layer with the base metal, has good corrosion resistance, and can maintain hot galvanizing in outdoor environment for decades.
( Cold Galvanizing )
Galvanized wire ( cold galvanizing ) is used in electroplating bath to gradually plate zinc on the metal surface through unidirectional current. The production speed is slow, the coating is uniform, the thickness is relatively thin, usually only 3 - 15 microns, the appearance is bright, the corrosion resistance is poor, and it will rust in a few months. Compared with hot galvanizing, electrogalvanizing has lower production cost.
The galvanized wire of laundry hampers framed by stailess steel ,made after 3000 folding tests
can be used repeatedly, wear-resistant ,easy to deform with good elasticity . It plays an important role for collapsible laundry hamper and storage hamper bin .
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to fold the baskets
- Non-toxic and tasteless food grade for dirty cl...
- What are the functions of the colletion basket
- The making method of DIY receiving basket
- How to choose the basket
- How to collect household goods
- What are the types of the basket
- Beautiful and practical collection basket, make...
- Hands teach you to make a bag of old jeans
- What kind of Laundry Hamper Basket have
- Warning of Pop-Up Hamper
- Why Use Laundry Basket Hamper
- The Difference Between Cold Galvanizing and Hot...