Carry only one laundry basket at a time. Carrying additional pop up hamper adds extra strain.
Do not overload your laundry basket. Making a basket too heavy will make it more difficult to get the basket upstairs. Most people find making two trips with light laundry hamper baskets is easier than carrying one very heavy basket.
Carry your hamper basket in front of you, not on your hip. Resting the basket on your hip causes uneven strain on your back, making it more difficult to carry the weight of the laundry basket.
Carry your laundry hamper bag as close to your body as possible.Do not fill your laundry basket with more wet clothes, whenever possible. Wet clothes are much heavier than dry ones.Use a laundry tote or knapsack instead of a standard basket. These types of laundry carriers are designed to ease the stress of carrying laundry.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to fold the baskets
- Non-toxic and tasteless food grade for dirty cl...
- What are the functions of the colletion basket
- The making method of DIY receiving basket
- How to choose the basket
- How to collect household goods
- What are the types of the basket
- Beautiful and practical collection basket, make...
- Hands teach you to make a bag of old jeans
- What kind of Laundry Hamper Basket have
- How to Use the Storage Hamper Basket as a bedti...
- How to usage a pop up hamper
- Pop Up Hamper gift for college students
- Spiral Pop-Up Hamper in Navy Blue
- Laundry Basket Cylindrical Collapsible Laundry ...
- Laundry Hamper Organizer
- Pop Up Laundry Hamper Basket
- Folding laundry hamper
- How to Wash With Laundry Bags
- Pop-Up Mesh Laundry Hamper