Galvanized steel wire is made from drawing 45 #, 65 #, 70 # high-quality carbon structural steel and then galvanizing it. Galvanized steel wire is mainly formed by stretching some high-quality carbon structural steel and then galvanizing it. It has good physical properties, so its application range is also very wide. It is made of high-quality low carbon steel and processed by drawing, pickling, derusting, high-temperature annealing, hot galvanizing, cooling and other technological processes.
English name Galvanized Steel Wire Function: Mainly used in farms and steel wire rope manufacturing，Such as storage bin/nursery hamper/cube storage/storage basket hamper. Features: smooth surface, bright and clean, corrosion resistance, etc. Application: Engineering structures with harsh environmental conditions. Process: first plating and then pulling, moderate and then pulling, mixed plating and pulling
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to fold the baskets
- Non-toxic and tasteless food grade for dirty cl...
- What are the functions of the colletion basket
- The making method of DIY receiving basket
- How to choose the basket
- How to collect household goods
- What are the types of the basket
- Beautiful and practical collection basket, make...
- Hands teach you to make a bag of old jeans
- What kind of Laundry Hamper Basket have
- Galvanized Wire Pop Up Hamper Material